Bievenid@ a mi blog de dibujos. Disfruta del paseo

She's the lady



Photo reference: http://senshistock.deviantart.com/gallery/42670?offset=48#/d14zt5i

In this one I had sketched the original drawing with a red pencil and then inked it. As you can see, I did not erased the pencil before I scanned it, my intentions were to remove it using GIMP. In Photoshop I had always done it erasing some channels (each of them hold the tones of the primary colors, being the sketch in red that was really easy), but I found that I didn't know how to mimic that process into GIMP -though I guess that not looking into tutorials and instead just playing with the program by myself contributed to it. In the end I just adjusted the colors using the threshold tool. That eliminated the red sketch, but I am not completely satisfied with the result since it caused the "inking" to have sharper edges than what it originally had. I hope to improve for next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment