Bievenid@ a mi blog de dibujos. Disfruta del paseo

Testing my new notebooks and markers

My boyfriend's parents have made me a really cool present today :D

Three notebooks with my pictures (and the paper is better than what I am used to use) and three new markers... So obviously it was my duty to test them ;)


They were looking for copic makers to give me but they couldn't find them. They were sold instead another brand and were told that they were as good as them. They are not, not because the makers are not good but because copic REALLY good. Nevertheless I am quite satisfied with the results that I have obtained with them (by the way, the new ones are red and blue) and considering how expensive the copic are I think I will try some more colors with this new brand :)

No comments:

Post a Comment